Unified field of consciousness
>>>>>>> backed up by modern science:
https://tmhome.com/news-events/unified-field-of-consciousness-onemany/For most
of us, the everyday experience is dualistic. There seems to be a separate,
subjective ‘me’ who witnesses objects, thoughts, events, emotions…
Yet by means of meditation we can glimpse the true reality of a unified field
of consciousness. Everything is one, and everything is many – at the very same
time and without any contradiction whatsoever.As modern science progresses, it
offers more and more conceptual understanding of this beautiful experience of