This researcher is clearly very smart but this paper is all mentalization of
the mind, the mind’s content and aversions and straight to allopathy.  More
study needed.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 So claims the DSM..
 Treatment of depersonalization disorder
 There is no single cure for depersonalization disorder; rather, there are
various approaches to treating the disorder and managing symptoms.
Psychotherapy and medication are the most common treatment options for
depersonalization disorder, either in isolation or combined.

 ..prognosis for many sufferers is positive. With the correct diagnosis and
effective treatment, many patients can expect to regain control and
re-establish a sense of self and connection to their surroundings.
 The treatment suggested will depend on various factors

https://www.theravive.com/therapedia/depersonalization-or-derealization-disorder-dsm--5-300.6(f48.1)

https://www.theravive.com/therapedia/depersonalization-or-derealization-disorder-dsm--5-300.6(f48.1)

 cardemaister writes:

 ..mentioning years ago that sometimes her  ..feelings
 are quite flat (or something to that effect) after doing YF.

 I tend to agree. In my case it might primarily be the contrast between
 the mahaa-videhaa (great bodylesness; YS III ~ 44) experienced during YF as
opposed to the feeling of being imprisoned in this mortal coil "outside" YF.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 As a pilot study.., Good problem definitions.  This person has thought long
and hard about this.
 Now needs more than a surveying of 60 persons to be able to say much about it.

https://www.madinamerica.com/2017/06/new-data-adverse-effects-meditation-mindfulness/

https://www.madinamerica.com/2017/06/new-data-adverse-effects-meditation-mindfulness/