In the meagre Dome meditation numbers an alarming trend is a number of retired
people of the old Fairfield meditating community with inherited or earned
resources who have sold their houses and moved away with their checkbooks.

 And some long time movement meditators recently moving/retiring to Fairfield
with retirement resources and then moving out and selling their Fairfield house
because the Dome/movement community experience was so stale.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 from e-mail: My overall feeling is that the log jam at TM if released will
free an enormous good to the world, to this country, and to individuals.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Hagelin is pretty sensible about facts and data and policy in steering this.
The communities of the institutions are a lot of work in (human) process. I
wish him well and the best of fortune for all of us in this.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 The deal now is that no one at the top of the org can rule simply by decree.
Bevan was de-fanged by moving him over. The ™ movement now after Maharishi is
something of 'democratic-corporate' ruled by boards of trustees, the equivalent
of executive VP’s (Raja?) and then a class of powerful administrative
apparatchiks.
 Maharishi did not leave a guru behind him.  Anyone in leadership has to bring
people who are around them along on policy. There are people and coalitions at
all levels with different feelings and interests in all of this. In a spectrum
of formed values (culture) it is sort of like you have tru-believer devotee or
faith-based types who fundamentally are not wont to change anything bound by a
fear of losing 'the purity of the teaching' and then effective practitioners
who hope to have things work out for good reasons and there are folks in the
scale in flux in between.  And, they all now are constrained very much more by
the reality of budgets and numbers and performance.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Thanks, this is an interesting note to the problems at hand in meditating
Fairfield, Iowa.  I feel a similar way about publishing the admin guidelines
for people being in the Domes. The guidelines ought to be on a web page where
they can be read. It is an opportunity to be clear about our mission that way.
One would think that if they can’t be shared then something must be wrong with
them.
 But there is a cautious element at the upper levels who have some PTS around
sharing anything for fear that ‘negative people’ will use any information given
out against the movement. This is an old wound that makes some immobile on
opening financials or the guidelines.  Certainly there are people and some
groups out there who actively work against TM.
 Though in orgs that I have been where opaque numbers and processes get opened
and shared then everyone looks at them and sees what needs to be done with a
whole lot better effectiveness and feeling about things.
 To go forwards the narrative actively needs to be changed around TM on these
things. That is always my recommend to the powers that Be on this. I’ll forward
this thread for their review too. FFL is always useful this way.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 From E-mail: Doug,  It appears, from the video Hagelin made for the national
group meditation in which he mentioned repeatedly that you were sitting right
in front of him, that you have his ear.

 I suggest you remind him that he supported objective and open standards for
inclusion in presidential debates during his NLP years. In the same way, the
Sidha community should be subject to objective and open standards with respect
to inclusion in the dome, and anyone who is denied access should have an
appeals process available.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Community Justice Panels (RJP’s) in Action
 However, they differ from other restorative practice in that they are
generally wholly staffed by community volunteers.

 A 'Local' Response to Community Problems? A Critique of Community Justice
Panels A key characteristic of the CJP process itself is that all participants
are given the opportunity to speak about the incident, how it occurred, the
impact as well as the consequences that it has had.
 4
 Usually the offender speaks first so that the circumstances around the
incident can be heard. The victim is then able to share his/her experience, to
ask the offender questions and suggest ways in which the harm could be
repaired. At the end of the meeting an agreement is drawn up, with all parties
having a say in the content,
 5
 which outlines the activities the offender is required to carry out and the
timeframe in which it needs to be completed.
 Activities may include a direct gesture such as mending broken property,
providing financial recompense, writing a letter of apology to the
victim,staying away from a particular area/person, or an indirect gesture such
as community

 =..
 Fourth, the term community tends to conjure up positive images of support and
care and something that needs to be recovered to repair the moral fabric of
society. However, this rosy view of what community offers and what it can
achieve often glosses over the potential negative attitudes and responses that
communities may harbour and a lack of contact and knowledge between individuals
who make up those communities. Certainly in larger cities and towns this
becomes more problematic as community membership is often more transient and
diverse. Even where communities are smaller and may have more developed links
such as within Aboriginal communities, problems still arise. Dickson-Gilmore
and La Prairie (2005) and VALS (2004) highlight that many young people within
these communities have often experienced sexual and physical violence at the
hands ofcare givers and older community members, so relying on and involving
these individuals may undermine the perceived legitimacy and thus impact of the
process.

http://restorativejustice.org/rj-library/a-local-response-to-community-problems-a-critique-of-community-justice-panels/12353/

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 To help increase acceptance of the meditating community in Fairfield to the
Dome meditation, could we open an emergency edit of the National Guidelines for
group meditations and the Domes and strike those 'non-compete' clauses around
people practicing or promoting other systems of non-Maharishi
jyotish/astrology?

 An edit was done previously around the exclusion of people teaching
non-Maharishi Yoga.  This month now let us strike the non-compete language and
stop holding the ‘Dome Badge’ over a meditating community as a primary means to
discipling a workforce (the re-certs) otherwise.  Put the disciplining of
movement employees otherwise over to human resource people or the legal
department.  The blanket ‘non-compete' clauses using the Dome badge as a
preferred weapon to interface with the community are needlessly antagonizing to
the larger mission of our having a substantial communal group meditation in
Fairfield.

 Right now let us move at least on letting/inviting our avid jyotish
practicing/promoting alumni of the movement back in the Dome with the rest of
us who would practice ™ and the ™-Sidhis there.

 This would be a major telegraph to the community that something has changed.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Coffee haus satsanga notes:

 The meditating community here needs acknowledgment, appreciation, gratitude,
and sympathy.  Don’t just feed the mind with ‘knowledge’ meetings.  Meditators
here also go to saints there because they feel better there. The ‘feel good’
was lost in the TM community because of the virulent TM culture of demeaning,
patronizing, shady dealings.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Responding,

 For those on fixed incomes.. offer MVVTechnologies and Punchakarma at an
affordable price.. when most are on social security at $900 or so month, if
that… there is no discretionary income left over..  It certainly is bad Karma
to let our brothers and sister die early.. or get sick.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Notes from the meditating FF Cafe Satsanga:

 "You need a lot more smaller working meetings with conscious people of the
community. Not more big top-down podium table meetings.

 People who are active in life here are not going to come to a top-down podium
meeting where the microphone is open in the way that happens in Fairfield
meditating public meetings that reinforce a top-down patriarchy.  That is tired
and boring and people who are about life are not going to go there."

 "They are terrified about losing control of some vedic idea."

 "Meditators effectively making life in Fairfield are about their business and
lives and less likely to show up at a meeting with people who do not have
personal filters.  They (leadership) should meet with people here who are about
it doing community life."

 "The movement has long shut the door on being included in the broader sense
into a dynamic inclusive community that is meditating Fairfield.  The people
who are making community happen were out of town that week visiting Ammachi.
The admin will make their conclusions about what is not in their own minds from
that?"

"..It is not about ™, we all grew up here and made lives.  The campus is
tangential to life in Fairfield."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 FW:  Wake things up, open a starbucks outside the dome in the am..

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Increasing Means of support:

 FW:  Buy on Amazon, Ebay = Donate to the Meditation Assembly

 An average of 5% of any purchase on Amazon, Ebay, and 250 other online stores
will go the Invincible America meditation Assembly if you go to the following
website (brightFutureNews.com) and click the green bar in order to go to the
store you want:

 https://brightfuturenews.com/s hops?a=cipek
https://brightfuturenews.com/shops?a=cipek

 Just click on the above link,  ​then ​
click on the green bar to shop, and choose among 250 shops, including Amazon,
Ebay, and hundreds of other online stores.

 About half of the amount donated by the store will go directly to the IAA
general fund, and about half will go directly to individuals and help
meditators stay on the IAA and continue to uphold the United States to be more
peaceful, just, free, and unified.

 If meditators would like to receive support in half of the  ​donated amount
(average 5% of purchase)​
 from every purchase ​ by others that​
 they inspire, they can sign up to become an affiliate member by clicking on
the following link:

 https://brightfuturenews.com/m embers?a=cipek
https://brightfuturenews.com/members?a=cipek

 If you  ​sign up to become a member via that link​
, you can send your own link to others, and will receive about half of the
approximate 5% of every purchase your friends generate with their purchases.
The other half of that approximately 5% will go to the IAA general fund.

 Thank you very very much for helping move the Invincible America Assembly
forward to create a bright future for us all.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 FW: Start a Fairfield outreach program to get people here meditating again.
Through course offerings and incentives to stay here like free or almost free
continuing ed courses and university courses.. My old college still offers that
to Alums..besides getting free box seats at the Cleveland orchestra.. yesss....

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 from e-mail:
 BTW Dr. Nader told me that he would consider a course in fairfield at a cheap
rate.

 ..suggest a big course , with Dr. Nader giving out to us all, over period of 2
or 3 weeks daily in the dome his course or part of it before or after we do
tm..etc.. Along with that.. or after a big course of us tsr invite others of
our celebs promoting superradience.  Is it still impt. .??

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 e-mail:
 Invite tsr and alumni retirees to help on projects.. this brings people
together for a common cause..

 feste37 wrote:

 am so glad there is hope!

 Actually, the meeting in Phoenix Hall was quite good. I assume you did not go.

 Salsunshineiniowa: No, I didn’t even know about it.  Supposedly there were
flyers up all over, but I guess not where I shop.

 There was scarcely a necktie in sight, and only a few Jai Guru Devs (which I
suspect drive you crazy) were uttered.

 Hagelin even admitted that when he took over leadership of the movement, it
was a "mess" regarding TM instruction. The fee was too high and no one was
learning. Since then the fee has been lowered and initiations have gone up.

 What’s it lowered to?  Let me guess…it’s still way too high.

 It must be the first time in history that a TM movement leader has admitted
that anything at all in the movement was "a mess.”

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Mail:   To bring our community together again one of the challenges of getting
an extended huge group meditation together is sustainability.  We do have 1500
or more sidhas in town to accomplish that. The trick is getting them back. We
had some success in getting some friends interested in coming back but need
more of them to come, and we need help from the University.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 e-mail: We are supposed to be a family.. Pops talks to the whole family not
just the favorite sons or favored daughter... The admin needs to do this. Meet
with people of the community. Not just one evening but several..

 FW:
  ..we also need continued access to admin to change things. For helping out,
to gripe. etc. on a weekly or ongoing basis.. Sometimes it takes a lot of
venting then people come around..

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 From e-mail:   More meetings to solve issues should include tsr
(town-super-radiance) members. or have meetings exclusively of tsr, Rich,
working and poor who make their lives here, mixing with capable Trustees.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Some people are still here for altruistic reasons and are yet interested in
the process of making something happen. People who are contentious and by
nature uneasy or impatient with process likely may go crazy having to listen in
on the process.  The folks who feel their big contribution is to tell why it
won’t work? They get sidelined by effective people who volunteer working on
things. Civics seems a skill set.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineini...@gmail.com> wrote :

 They do need people and are starting the process to collaborate.

 Collaborate?

 How many times. have we heard this now? They’ve been having meetings like this
for decades now, nearly every time something awful happens and they need to put
on a false show of reassurance.  You do know what the definition of insanity
is, right, Doug?

 All they need is someone else in white up there and they’re all set for a
scene straight out of the Leftovers.

 Sal

On Jun 24, 2017, at 5:14 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com
mailto:dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

We’re a bunch of communal transcendental meditationists with a range of
affiliation and some of them came down into town to show their hand of their
own concern.  They do need p

(Message over 64 KB, truncated)