Dr. Hagelin is one of the few people who in legality actually ‘owns’ ™ by
virtue of being one of a very few Trustees at the top of the corporations that
are ™ now
 This becomes critical for critical mass here.  Ask him now to use every ounce
of fiduciary responsibility and trust that he has to right this right now by
joining a coalition of the other real trustee- scientists who are at the top
and dictate a proper policy according to the evidence base of all that is
science. It is time to push the faith-based ashram-ites out of the way of
meditation program practice and lead past them.  Everything is at stake here
right now.

 Jai Guru Dev,

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Only 180 in the Dome meditating the other morning.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 189 yesterday morning and 208 the evening before in the men's Dome meditating.
Women's Dome usually is less than the Men's tally.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 The divide asserting “They made promises” to keep people out of the Domes ‘is
a made up maya’ about fealty in some conservative TB'er’s minds.

 The TM tru-believers assert their discipline over others that: “They made
promises..”  and want a punitive retributive discipline over old meditators
using membership at the Dome meditation.
 A common response In the old meditating movement community..
 “..The only promise I made was to go teach people to meditate as I learned to
teach meditation from Maharishi and to not let money get in the way of anyone
learning to meditate.”

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Surveying:

 "In the dome they got discouraged. The cohesion was destroyed by endless bar
raising to the dome.
 People were made to feel bad."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 People spoke to different aspects in the meditating community meeting at
Phoenix Rising. Some people in the line at the open microphone spoke to the
collapse of the Dome numbers in their experience saying things of regret that
2,000 meditating together is way more than 200 to the effect.  Those particular
policy problems related to the Dome numbers around the guidelines for Dome
group meditation membership were not directly taken up or responded to at the
Phoenix Rising meeting.
 In the preliminary meetings leading up to the Phoenix Rising meeting it was
summarily expressed that the leadership feels for the status quo, that people
‘made promises’ and therefore should not be in the Domes for practicing other
competing systems to MVS, and then it was qualified a little in the process of
meeting to be more particularly around those who ‘work against’ the movement.
Work in process.
 Also it seems there is a cultural disavowing inside that the ‘guidelines’ for
being in the group meditation are neither punitive or disciplinary.  This needs
a lot more conversation between factions. Leadership have not acknowledged that
those being either studied and practiced in any astrology systems has anything
to do with how people practice meditation.
 That whole non-compete clause in the guidelines could stand to just be
omitted. Invite those few who it effects freely back in to membership. That
would be an important telegraph.
 There is another preliminary working meeting tomorrow coming up on how to go
forward with a communal process. 'Work in progress.'

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote :

 Were these examples (e.g., people doing their own jyotish) brought up in the
Phoenix Rising meeting?

 Rick Archer
 Buddha at the Gas Pump
 https://batgap.com https://batgap.com