I’ve a long time heard that the sun will be darkened,
 That the sun will be darkened in that day.
 Oh, sinner, where will you stand in that day?

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB0OHYyiDtg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB0OHYyiDtg

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 The groups of Fairfield meditating Quakers and Fairfield folk artists are
taking a picnic to Arrow Rock.

Friends who are University staff are thinking of “staying home and being
inward” on eclipse day. I expect them to ‘secretly’ show up counter to good
jyotish advice in Arrow Rock for the incredible spread of food the meditating
Quakers usually have after Meeting in meditation.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 I cancelled room reservations today that I made for Liberty, Missouri north of
Kansas City.  I made the reservations months ago but figure now that the
interstate heading up to Totality from Kansas City is going to be a parking lot
on Monday morning.

 Arrow Rock looks like a better shot from Fairfield.

 A solemn darkness veils the skies,
 A sudden trembling shakes the ground.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0tfgd4I7dU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0tfgd4I7dU

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 I've been listening to shortwave radio since I was around 10 years old, and
one of my fave shortwave religious kook broadcasters is Brother Stair, the Last
Day Prophet of God. His cult compound is in Canadys SC, just barely inside the
path of totality. He's holding a special gathering for the eclipse.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Coincidence that the totality of the eclipse traverses the Bible-belt?
 Repent sinners! Some will be on their knees. Some in lotus.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Right now, the weather forecast is calling for partly cloudy skies along the
path of totality in Missouri. I'm gonna keep an eye on it and figure out where
I'll drive to. The best bet is a 13 hour drive out to Casper WY, but I'm not up
for that. I may drive 6 hours out to Nebraska if it'll make for clearer skies.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 A whole slew of meditators from Fairfield, Iowa are going to be right on the
line of Totality
 for the eclipse down at Arrow Rock, Missouri.

<dhamiltony...@yahoo.com mailto:dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Om, a question: Would staying inside your car 'indoors' with the doors closed,
count as okay?

<dickm...@lisco.com mailto:dickm...@lisco.com> wrote :

 JULY 31, 2017
 Points regarding the Solar Eclipse on August 21

 We have received several emails asking about recommendations from the
Maharishi JyotishSMCouncil for appropriate activities during the upcoming solar
eclipse on August 21.
 Recommendations from the Maharishi Jyotish Council
 1. It’s recommended to not begin important projects or special events on this
day, as Nature will not be as supportive. The most life-supporting activities
recommended during an eclipse are those which bring the attention inward.

 2. It’s better to stay inside during the time that the eclipse is visible
where you are. You can find out when that is by visiting
www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=51714648&msgid=1654867&act=79XZ&c=329287&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timeanddate.com%2Feclipse%2F
 and entering your city and state. In Fairfield, it is from 11:45 am to 2:37 pm.
 3. According to the knowledge of Maharishi Jyotish, the planet Surya (Sun) is
cosmically connected to digestive fire and Chandra (Moon) to the assimilation
of food. So it is recommended to not take food during the approximately 3-hour
period from start to finish of the solar eclipse.
 Thank you to the Heaths, Frieders, and Isquiths in the USA Maharishi Jyotish
Offices for all of their guidance.
 With best wishes,
 Jai Guru Dev

  • [FairfieldLife] Re: Mah... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]