--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > HFH
> > > >

> > > Heh. Always possible, but not plausible, IMHO. Habitat for
> > Humanity
> > > funding seems to flow out as fast as it flows in. I know a
couple
> > who
> > > lives in a HFH house that they themselves helped build (is
that
> > the
> > > normal way its done?) and its a nice little place. What
portion of
> > > the money do you think is flowing into secret funds and who is
> > > getting it?
> > >

> > I think that a correlation should be done between the number of
> > peanuts Mr. Carter has stashed away and the number of HFH
edifices
> > he has participated in building.
> >
> > I think the Carter Center in Atlanta serves as a front for the
whole
> > sordid enterprise, too!
>
> Tell us more of your conspiracy fantasies and speculations that
have
> no substantiation presented. They are entertaining.

It all started in '76 during one of the TV debates he had with
Gerald Ford when he said: "...when I'm president -- and I intend to
be -- there will be a jar of peanut butter on every kitchen table in
America".

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM