Seems we have a bunch of post election vata deranged people who call themselves "liberals". If anything they're being used to tear the country apart. Otherwise I think the grounded people from both sides could find some common ground to agree on.

On 08/30/2017 07:31 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Yet Michael Moore, the genius film maker, predicts that Trump will be re-elected.
Go figure.

*From:* "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 30, 2017 9:21 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Why Americans are turning against Trump

He is lustful, greedy, power hungry and angry.

These are the qualities that the latter chapters of the Gita have warned people of goodwill for millennias. Srila Prabhupada used the term "demoniac" to describe these types of people. Any questions?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/poll-more-half-voters-think-000852022.html <https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/poll-more-half-voters-think-000852022.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma>