Not “over-represented” but interesting disproportionate number compared to a
general population.  A universality in the Old Testament religion possibly
predisposes a people brought up with that aspect to recognize what is a
universal Unified Field that is opened in the essential transcendentalism
teaching of ™. So some unorthodox of the old religions got it and hopped on
right away with the experience of it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <he...@hotmail.com> wrote :

 I'm a mighty slow reader because of mild visual defect in my right eye
("sun-burn").
 So, it took me "this long" to be in the status of having read almost all of
Rhoda's book Inside Maharishi's Ashram.

 My impression is that at least 10 percent (maybe even more) of the family
names of TMers and TM
 Governors in the book hint they might well be descendants of Abraham (Father
of many??) and Sara (Princess).

 So, are those Great People with Incredible Guts(?) "overrepresented" in the US
TM movement?