> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > whole sordid enterprise, too!
> > >
> > > "Sorid enterprise" now you have gone from unsubstanted fantasy
> > > speculation to depcting such as reality. Thats the kind of
> > > fantasy/acting out "cross-over" that some say becomes
dangerous.

> > No, no.  Habitat for Humanity is sordid to start
> > with, you see, because it provides homes for poor
> > people.  And on top of that, according to Shemp,
> > it's corrupt.
> >

> Yes. I should have realized that. Silly me.
>
> And the Carter Center. Yes a real scam machine. All those
humaitarin
> fronts -- like wiping out Ginea worm , River Blindness, etc.
> Devestating diseases.
>
> http://www.cartercenter.org/default.asp?bFlash=True
> And  their Current Peace Making Initiatives -- they all seem so
> shallow compared the Shemps humanitrian work:
>
>     * Observing elections in emerging democracies or those in
danger
> of backsliding from democracy
>     * Seeking lasting peace in Sudan
>     * Promoting inter-American relations through the Council of
> Presidents and Prime Ministers of the Americas
>     * Encouraging national reconciliation in Liberia
>     * Helping citizens and governments fight corruption by
supporting
> access to information laws
>     * Mediating peaceful transfers of authority in contested
elections
>     * Mediating between the Venezuelan government and opposition to
> help resolve the political crisis
>     * Strengthening the capacity of civic organizations to
participate
> in public policy making and promoting the rule of law
>     * Advocating for stronger international human rights systems
and
> helping new democracies establish human rights laws and
institutions
>     * Promoting democratic accountability by developing methods to
> make political financing more transparent and involving civic
groups
> in public dialogue with governments on crucial national issues and
laws
>     * Promoting sustainable development through comprehensive
> country-specific strategies and more effective global development
> cooperation.

...yet NONE of you -- not a one! -- has said anything about the
sacks and sacks and sacks of peanuts that he and Roslyn keep on that
farm of theirs out in Plains.

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM