-----Original Message-----
From: Elaine Bowman <eb7...@dejazzd.com>
To: wleed3 <wle...@aol.com>; stlauden <stlau...@ptd.net>; jcee <j...@ptd.net>;
bt.shirks <bt.shi...@bex.net>; Philip Kauffman <cpk...@ptd.net>; mastanavage
<mastanav...@yahoo.com>; marta207 <marta...@comcast.net>; Lowell Haws
<lha...@verizon.net>; otherpaw <other...@myactv.net>; bgbg4373
<bgbg4...@gmail.com>; Barb <rlwil...@embarqmail.com>; sweetsue915
<sweetsue...@gmail.com>; jhamill <jham...@dejazzd.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 4, 2017 10:43 pm
Subject: Fwd: Great Orators

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Mary Jane" <maryj...@dejazzd.com>
Date: September 4, 2017 at 8:31:35 PM EDT
To: "Elaine Bowman" <eb7...@dejazzd.com>, "Philip Kauffman" <cpk...@ptd.net>,
"Tom J" <zit...@yahoo.com>, "Bonnie Eckhart" <bleckha...@aol.com>, "Bob Miller"
<raclmil...@stny.rr.com>
Subject: Great Orators

Your chuckle for the day!!!

:

Great Orators of the Democrat Party – PAST:

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~ Andrew Jackson

"The buck stops here." ~Harry S. Truman

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your
country." ~John F. Kennedy

AND NOW:

Great Orators of the Democrat Party – PRESENT:

"It depends what your definition of 'is' is?'' ~President William Jefferson
Clinton

"Those rumors are false. I believe in the sanctity of marriage." ~  John Edwards

"What difference does it make?" (re:Benghazi) ~Hillary Clinton

"I invented the Internet." ~Al Gore

"America is, is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was,
uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, for my children."
~Barack Obama

"I have campaigned in all 57 states." ~Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

"You don't need God anymore; you have us Democrats." ~Nancy Pelosi (Quoted
2006) (A really, really stupid remark.)

"Paying taxes is voluntary." ~Sen. Harry Reid

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true,
and honest than he is.” ~Hillary Rodham Clinton (Quoted1998)

"You have a business. You didn't build that. Someone else did!" ~  Barack Obama
  (Quoted 2012)

And the most ridiculous gem of wisdom, from the "Mother Superior Moron:”

"We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it." ~ Nancy Pelosi
(Quoted March,2010)

(As one Doctor said: That is also the perfect definition of a stool sample.)

HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE OF OUR ONCE-GREAT
COUNTRY.

"Life is tough!  It's even tougher when you're stupid.'' ~John Wayne

  • [FairfieldLife] Fwd: Great Ora... William Leed wle...@aol.com [FairfieldLife]