He said diplomacy was the only answer.

 Mr Putin also said that the ramping up of "military hysteria" could lead to
global catastrophe.

 Russian President Vladimir Putin has said pursuing further sanctions against
North Korea is "useless", saying "they'd rather eat grass than give up their
nuclear programme".

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Dr. Hagelin, et al;
 Right now, pull all the levers you have to have
 a group meditation nation-wide this weekend.
 Saturday afternoon to augment peace in the world.
 “All we are saying is give peace a chance”.

 ..Progressive Meditators Unite!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Where the Sam Hill are the teachers of peace in this? You read the BBC page
this morning? The Japanese, the Russians, the Chinese, the South Koreans call
for diplomacy.
 Where is ™’s leadership in the diplomacy of those people there asking for
peace?  Our ™ communal leadership should be all over this.
 Where the heck are TM’s Prime Minister, the Raja of America and the Maharaja
of TM in this diplomacy, the owners of TM?

 This is a perfectly good time to have an emergency re-write of the Dome
meditation application guidelines and to then invite people to the Dome
meditations. Right now.

 North Korea crisis: South's leader in plea to avoid war

 Mr Moon told the visiting top US military official that there must be a
diplomatic solution to the crisis.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 “This country and our world need you to be an army of wisdom, compassion, and
connectedness, showing the world how to be awake, to be connected, and to be
energized by the tremendous power that lies within,” said Congressman Ryan in
his Maharishi University of Management (MUM) address on June 24, 2017.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 President Donald Trump says the US military is "locked and loaded" to deal
with North Korea, ramping up the rhetorical brinkmanship.

..tips for residents to prepare for any missile threat..
 "Do not look at the flash or fireball - it can blind you."

 "Lie flat on the ground and cover your head. If the explosion is some distance
away, it could take 30 seconds or more for the blast wave to hit."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 US has now threatened military force with President Donald Trump warning of
"fire and fury" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40871416.

 North Korea Guam missile strike plan 'ready by mid-August'

 "The Hwasong-12 rockets to be launched by the KPA [Korean People's Army] will
cross the sky above Shimane, Hiroshima and Koichi [Kochi] Prefectures of
Japan,"

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 With the Chinese nation in the throes of a new wave of patriotism
 just ahead of the 90th anniversary of the founding of the Chinese army, a
hugely symbolic event for the country, ..In a stern speech, President Xi
Jinping vowed to fight anyone who tried to split China.
 http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-40811952

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 We, the world, needs to do a more effective job at stopping and resolving
conflict. There are 27 active conflicts now in the world. We need to do a
better job of stopping and resolving conflict.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 A month on from the Radical Peace Conference,
 what Action points?

 The press release and
  GUSP web page read only as a wall of words.
 Great ideas, what about deployment?
 Policy implementation?

 Who is editing the GUSP page?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 The Radical Peace Conference,
 held this last month..
 Scientists and policy makers joined together:
 https://www.gusp.org/global-peace-summit/
https://www.gusp.org/global-peace-summit/

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 UN refugee agency: A Record 65.6 million people displaced worldwide.. by
conflict
 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-40321287

 It is a smaller increase than 2014-15, when the figure rose by five million.
 But the UN high commissioner for refugees Filippo Grandi said it was still a
disheartening failure of international diplomacy.
 "The world seems to have become unable to make peace," Mr Grandi said.
 "So you will see old conflicts that continue to linger, and new conflicts
erupting, and both produce displacement… forced displacement is a symbol for
wars that never end."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 "..in the field of conflict resolution, the first stage in the emergence of
war is mounting societal stress—political, religious, and ethnic tensions. “If
these tensions grow unchecked—if they reach a boiling point—they inevitably
erupt in social violence, terrorism, and war,”

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Waging World Peace in Conflict Resolution.

 In addition to food aid delivered to regions with huge dislocated populations
there should also be programs and resources allocated to conflict resolution.
Resources for people in these regions to learn how to meditate as part of a
process of larger conflict resolution in the world. A larger source in world
food insecurity that is driving people from their homes is war, conflict.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Both Science and experience say quite evidently that meditating and meditating
in groups by effect creates peace.  That meditation creates peace is now simply
and plainly statistical fact, a truth.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 In the world today there are 65.8 million people displaced from their homes
due to war. While the need right now for food is extreme to feed children and
families dislocated by war the need for conflict resolution is huge also to
stem the undertow tides of population dislocation in the world.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 US warns Beijing on South China Sea islands
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40141541
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40141541 Why is the South China Sea
contentious? http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-13748349

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 US President Donald Trump has said he would like to solve the North Korea
crisis diplomatically, but that a "major, major conflict" is possible.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 In meditating here we, the world, can’t afford what leadership we have had on
this.

 This is not a time to retreat on doing whatever we must in sustaining and even
enlarging on group meditation here right now.

 "An unchecked Iran has the potential to travel the same path as North Korea
and to take the world along with it," Mr Tillerson said.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 North Korea tension: China 'seriously concerned' about nuclear threats.

 China's Foreign ministry spokesman Lu Kang said China opposed words or actions
that could further raise tension.

 Damn the Torpedoes. ..

 It is time to deploy for peace.

 We need volunteers right now and then even conscription beyond this if we
can't have the volunteers join in right away for world-wide service. Call up
the reserves, even the young in their schools, the old too, the home-makers and
the workers of our farms, factories and service industries, everyone. Like the
old minute-soldiers of our frontier militias, the sons and daughters of liberty
and committees of safety to deploy where ever they are, to stop in their busy
outer lives and take the time to go within even for a moment's meditation where
ever they Be! It is time to activate the transcendental meditator as mediator
in field effect of peace everywhere.

The Dome doors open for meditation at 6:40am and 4:00pm CST

 For any who do not have a Dome badge,
 there is an open silent group meditation at 5pm weekdays at 51 N. Court in
Fairfield.

 South China Sea Heats Up Again.  Philippine Army To Occupy Disputed Islands In
South China Sea
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/06/522891024/duterte-orders-philippine-army-to-occupy-disputed-islands-in-south-china-sea

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/06/522891024/duterte-orders-philippine-army-to-occupy-disputed-islands-in-south-china-sea

 from e-mail, it would be great to have an air conditioning program for N.
Korea like Maharishi had for China before.

 'Damn the Torpedoes'?  We are talking targeted nuclear tipped warhead missiles
there and If only one of those goes off anywhere over there..

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 China and Asia are back in the news..

 China’s Missile Defense Meltdown with the US:

 http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-39254254
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-39254254
 [read further down in this BBC blog through to the transcript interview for
the insight. Yikes!]

 And deploy peace making to all quarters: Turkey, Russia, Syria, the whole of
the Mid-East, Putin v. Nato/Europe, Crimea, Georgia, Baltic Countries,
Sub-saharan Africa..

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Transcendental Revolution.. A call to meditative 'Inaction'!
 Enter the Vacuum State:

  It's the Ukraine, Russia and the Crimea too.  That part of the world has just
festered too long in incoherence. The foreign policy of all good nations should
be to deploy meditators in to the Crimea now, to occupy the Crimea with
vibration of peace.

 It high is time to bring spirituality back to Russia and the Ukraine. As the
science shows as is the experience we know, change in this case begins within.
It is quite time to launch a landing of meditation in these troubled places.
Mediation, Meditation in collective consciousness by more meditators for world
peace. It is time to launch a spiritual blessing for that part of the world for
a substantial lasting cultural change there for everyone's peace and
well-being. It is quite time to at least bring higher brain coherence
functioning, if the parties there don't want to talk about higher spirituality.
At the least deploy there going in with more meditation, show them the science,
and have them teach their school children to meditate for all kinds of good
modern materialistic reasons if they ever want to have any competitive chance
in the world for their people and the future of their children. Practicality if
not just Spirituality. There is all kind of good reason for meditation to be in
there. -U.S. Buck

 Peace by the Meissner-like effect of groups meditating:

 Creating an Ideal Society:
 The phenomenon of a powerful influence of harmony spreading through a whole
community or nation when a small fraction of the population practices the
Transcendental Meditation technique is known as the Maharishi Effect [ME]. The
influence of orderliness generated from the state of infinite correlation
experienced during the Transcendental Meditation technique is so powerful that
even one per cent of the people in society practising the Transcendental
Meditation technique is sufficient to neutralize negative tendencies and give
an evolutionary direction to community life as a whole. With the growth of
individual consciousness, family consciousness, community consciousness,
national consciousness, and world consciousness are enriched. More than one and
a half million people currently practising the Transcendental Meditation
technique are constantly intensifying the Maharishi Effect and contributing to
the Age of Enlightenment. The dawn is rising to the day.

 Brave meditators, you have done all we asked you to do, and more than could be
reasonably expected; but your own global country of World Peace is at stake,
your partners, families, your homes and all that you hold dear. You have worn
yourselves out with fatigues and hardships of waging world peace, but we know
not how to spare you. If you will consent to stay in the Domes only one month
longer, you will render that service to the cause of liberty of all and to your
global country of world peace which you probably never can do under any other
circumstances.
 -Buck in the Dome

 Transcendental Meditation:

 Crime rate decreased in cities after one percent of their populations had
begun practicing the Transcendental Meditation technique. -Editors

 Paper 98
 Improved Quality of Life Through The Transcendental

(Message over 64 KB, truncated)