And the airlines serve peanuts. They must be part of the conspiracy.
And since airplance flew into the twin towers, Al-quada and Saddam
must be in cahoots with Carter. Carter clearly is a muslim
fundamenalist masquerading as a christian fundamentalist. And Carter
teaches sunday school. So sunday school kids, WHO ALSO EAT PEANUT
BUTTER, are really muslim suicide bombers that Carter has trained. And
kids like computer games so its clear that all computers are part of
the plot to make america into a communist muslim state with women with
small tits. Which we cannot stand for. And peanut butter is brown, so
all people of color are bad. And whiney, just witness NOLA. So we
should set up concentration camps for all people of color, all IS
workers and execs,especially Gates, all sunday school kids, all peanut
farmers and everyone who rides on airplanes. And feed them all the
peanuts Carter has stored away. Which will kill them either by gucking
up their insides or by the fungus. Which the commies created. Using
the fluoride in the water. Which perverts out vial fluids, And then
lock up the gays for their disgusting use of peanut butter.  And we
will then need to bomb Cuba, Venezula and NOLA with peanut butter
bombs. And then we will start will all those rich media owning jews
who are promoting airlines and peanut butter.

Yep, I am with you so far Shemp, what next?

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > see end
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> the

> fantasy
> dangerous.

> > > Yes. I should have realized that. Silly me.
> > >
> > > And the Carter Center. Yes a real scam machine. All those
> humaitarin
> > > fronts -- like wiping out Ginea worm , River Blindness, etc.
> > > Devestating diseases.
> > >
> > > http://www.cartercenter.org/default.asp?bFlash=True
> > > And  their Current Peace Making Initiatives -- they all seem so
> > > shallow compared the Shemps humanitrian work:
> >
> > >     * Observing elections in emerging democracies or those in
> danger
> > > of backsliding from democracy
> > >     * Seeking lasting peace in Sudan
> > >     * Promoting inter-American relations through the Council of
> > > Presidents and Prime Ministers of the Americas
> > >     * Encouraging national reconciliation in Liberia
> > >     * Helping citizens and governments fight corruption by
> supporting
> > > access to information laws
> > >     * Mediating peaceful transfers of authority in contested
> elections
> > >     * Mediating between the Venezuelan government and opposition
> > > help resolve the political crisis
> > >     * Strengthening the capacity of civic organizations to
> participate
> > > in public policy making and promoting the rule of law
> > >     * Advocating for stronger international human rights systems
> and
> > > helping new democracies establish human rights laws and
> institutions
> > >     * Promoting democratic accountability by developing methods
> > > make political financing more transparent and involving civic
> groups
> > > in public dialogue with governments on crucial national issues
> and laws
> > >     * Promoting sustainable development through comprehensive
> > > country-specific strategies and more effective global development
> > > cooperation.
> >

> > And that ladies and gents IS real live sarcasm. Sometimes
> statements
> > are so biased and unsupported that sarcasm seems the least
> > confrontational, and possibly effective, resposne.
> >

> You say there is no correlation to the things I brought up.
>
> Yet the main active ingredient in the proven cure for river
> blindness -- the ONE THING that makes it effective -- is something
> called tetracycline.
>
> And what exactly is tetracycline?  It is an anti-biotic.
>
> And what are anti-biotics used for?  They are used to treat and cure
> allergies, amongst other things.

> [...]

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM