If you click on "show message history" at the bottom of the message you are
replying to, then we can see which person you are replying to.

 If you are replying to me, I ask you the following question:

 Why are you meditating?  Not, why do you do TM.  Rather, what inspires you to
meditate?

 you might want to try to read and understand what I have posted from David
Orme Johnson, as you obviously don't really understand . Truth is not something
subjective. Scientific truth isn't. I am sorry you want everyone to be right or
all points of view to be equally valid. Reality doesn't work that way and you
don't do anyone any service pretending otherwise.