--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > No it was Dominique Swain and peanut butter. We even have you
on
> > tape
> > > saying "yum".
> >

> > I feel a little sorry for Dominique Swain.  She was incredible
> > in "Lolita" (probably one of the best performances by an actress
in
> > the '90s) and hasn't come close to doing as good a job since.
> >
> > What can you say about one's career when you peak at age 15 and
then
> > everything is downhill from there?
> >

> I agree that she was great in that film. And does not seem to be
> getting stellar parts since. But she is still working regualrly
>
> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000663/#herself

Yeah, I've gone out of my way to see alot of the films listed under
her entry in imdb.com..and, yes, alot of her performances are good.
But they just don't seem to come up to the level of brilliance that
she achieved in "Lolita".  Indeed, I get the sneaking suspicion that
directors still cast her based upon that one role.  And if that's
the case, hey, more power to her...

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM