Science has developed so rapidly these recent years, particularly in physics
and cosmology, that most people cannot keep pace with the information and
knowledge being gathered in these fields.  In practical application, most of us
really don't understand the meaning of these data.  We need to rely on
scientists to tell us what is the meaning of their recent discoveries.  For
example, we now have the multiverse, instead of the regular universe.  In the
long run, how does this multiverse affect us?  Do these information have an
applicable benefit for most people?

 Sometimes, I feel that these scientists are just making up these ideas in
their heads.  They could just be their daydreams.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUW7patpm9s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUW7patpm9s