At least some hymns certainly seems to have, e.g. so called Gambler's lament:

 http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/rigveda/rv10034.htm
http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/rigveda/rv10034.htm

 1. SPRUNG from tall trees on windy heights, these rollers transport me as they
turn upon the table.
Dearer to me the die that never slumbers than the deep draught of Mujavan's own
Soma.
2 She never vexed me nor was angry with me, but to my friends and me was ever
gracious.
For the die's sake, whose single point is final, mine own devoted wife I
alienated.
3 My wife holds me aloof, her mother hates me: the wretched man finds none to
give him comfort.
As of a costly horse grown old and feeble, I find not any profit of the
gamester.
4 Others caress the wife of him whose riches the die hath coveted, that rapid
courser:
Of him speak father, mother, brothers saying, We know him not: bind him and
take him with you.
5 When I resolve to play with these no longer, my friends depart from me and
leave me lonely.
When the brown dice, thrown on the board, have rattled, like a fond girl I seek
the place of meeting.
6 The gamester seeks the gambling-house, and wonders, his body all afire, Shall
I be lucky?
Still do the dice extend his eager longing, staking his gains against his
adversary.
7 Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and
tormenting, causing grievous woe.
They give frail gifts and then destroy the man who wins, thickly anointed with
the player's fairest good.