Dear Friends,
 The success of our previous Group Meditations, with over 19,000 people
meditating together in 29 countries, has inspired us to think bigger. Please
join us on Saturday, January 13, 2018, at 5:05 PM CST, for the world’s first
Global TM Group Meditation.
 This event will be part of our annual worldwide January 12 celebration to
welcome in the new year on a powerful wave of personal and collective growth—a
tradition that began more than 50 years ago with TM’s Founder, Maharishi Mahesh
Yogi.
 Special presentation by Dr. Tony Nader, M.D., Ph.D., M.A.R.R.
 We are pleased to announce that Dr. Tony Nader, author, neuroscientist, and
successor to Maharishi as the head of the worldwide TM® organizations, will
give a short video presentation titled, “Consciousness: Exploring the Furthest
Reaches of Human Potential for Transforming Ourselves and Our World.”
 Join us on January 13 for a global wave of coherence and bliss
 All meditators in the U.S., Latin America, and Canada will start their
meditation together at 5:05 PM CST. All other meditators around the world will
start their meditation at 5:05 PM, according to their own time zone.
 Participants from around the world have commented on the wonderful, often
blissful, experience of meditating together in such a large group.