--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ffia1120 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "tanhlnx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> >[Big Snip]
> > Without such direct experience, your're a speculator, not a
scientist,
> > and your conclusions are half-baked hypotheses devoid of fact.
> >

> Hmmmm... I wonder if MMY's pronouncements about various aspects of
life
> are "half-baked hypotheses devoid of fact" since he obviously has
not
> had "direct experience" with everything he espouses. I mean, has he
> ever personally built a house? I was in Vlodrop in 1997, sitting in
> large room with MMY and all these very wealthy donors. Doug
Greenfield
> showed MMY a type of new insulation for homes -- trying to get MMYs
> approval to use it in his (Doug's) buildings. I remember
> thinking, "What could MMY possibly know about inulsation? Who is
the
> real expert in this scenario?"

Some insulation materials are vedic because they are listed. Some
would be vedic because they intuitively feel that way to the person
you trust to "know" these things intuitively. It boils down to who
has the better intuition about things vedic.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM