Of course it behooves one to remember that the U.S. really wasn't part of the
known world by the authors of the Old Testament.

 Emily,

 Trump may be exempted from accusation since he has many prominent American
evangelists, Franklin Graham included, who are supporting the president.

 But I picked a video from UTube accusing Erdogan as the anti-Christ, as shown
below:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cioccolanti%2c+anti-christ+and+erdogan&&view=detail&mid=43C9FA2119572DEF24B643C9FA2119572DEF24B6&&FORM=VDRVRV

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cioccolanti%2c+anti-christ+and+erdogan&&view=detail&mid=43C9FA2119572DEF24B643C9FA2119572DEF24B6&&FORM=VDRVRV

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Oh please!  I'll bet you a whole lot more people are calling T.Rump the
anti-christ.

 That picture of T.Rump reaching to "shake" Erdogan's hand is positively
strange.  That is simply *not* how a handshake is done.  It's more like he's
holding it out for a hand slap.  Erdogan is looking at the hand with reluctance
to touch it, as have so many other world leaders.

 Justice system, says Turkey's president.  But some US evangelists are saying
that Erdogan may be the Anti-christ predicted in the Bible.

 https://www.yahoo.com/news/world-doomed-because-u-justice-175440471.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/world-doomed-because-u-justice-175440471.html