email: There you go…the necessity of building a personalized spiritual kit to
move toward greater happiness and wellness.

 ultrarishi writes:Along the lines of Dan Harris, he was a guest this week on
Joe Rogan's show in an expansive and off the chain interview.

https://youtu.be/QtPs6Kuqjs0 https://youtu.be/QtPs6Kuqjs0

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Good advice throughout this NPRadio piece: the material we attend to, the
company we keep (satsang) and actually meditating. My wife is a meditation
teacher from way back and has been contacted more recently by people she taught
years (decades) ago who are simply appreciative of having learned to meditate
and relating that they still practice it for all the good reasons of
meditation.

 Yay, good reflection on meditation (as a tool in the spiritual tool kit), and
meditating in groups can be helpful too. Like meditating in the Fairfield Domes
if for no other reason can be ‘activating’ of a meditative inner experience.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/01/04/575167967/meditation-for-fidgety-skeptics-offers-practical-advice-for-stressed-out-cynics

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/01/04/575167967/meditation-for-fidgety-skeptics-offers-practical-advice-for-stressed-out-cynics

 Listen to the story (7'10"):

https://ondemand.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/npr/me/2018/01/20180104_me_meditation_for_fidgety_skeptics_offers_practical_advice_for_stressed-out_cynics.mp3

https://ondemand.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/npr/me/2018/01/20180104_me_meditation_for_fidgety_skeptics_offers_practical_advice_for_stressed-out_cynics.mp3?orgId=1&topicId=1033&aggIds=100876926&d=430&p=3&story=575167967&siteplayer=true&dl=1