Urishi,

 If this article gets much more attention, the TMO may have to address this
point you're making.  Would a picture of MMY and Trump together in meditation
attract any of ALT-Right followers?  Maybe not.

 Cultural approbation is a garbage term.  I mean, come on, should we stop using
algebra because ancient Islamic cultures invented it.

The so called HIndu Indian culture incorporated many cultures in its evolution
that it would be hard for them to claim total originality in their essence.

And just to set the record straight, all cultures arise out of prehistoric
relatives leaving Africa and intermingling with Neaderthals, Denosivans, etc.
Had those species survived would the be bitchin' about our stealing their
culture.  We interbred both figuratively and culturally.  White supremist
believe in a racial myth: race.  Race does not exist in any pure form.