Begin forwarded message:

From: USPandits <uspand...@tm.org>

Dear Supporters of the Maharishi Vedic Pandits,

We hope you can join us for the Maha Shivaratri celebration by our Maharishi
Vedic Pandits this Tuesday evening, February 13 at 7:45 p.m.

The Pandits will begin by performing their traditional pujas and Rudrabhishek
yagya. After this, the Pandits will repeat the Rudrabhishek two more times
followed by Aarti. We expect they will finish about 11:30 or 12:00 midnight.

Please begin arriving about 7:15 p.m. and no later than 7:40 p.m. for the first
recitation. You can also arrive after 10:00 for the final Rudrabhishek
recitations and Aarti.

You are invited to bring offerings of washed, whole organic fruits and flowers
(flower heads), and a donation of any size to support our precious Maharishi
Vedic Pandit program.

Donations can be made with cash, checks payable to Maharishi Foundation USA or
online at USPandits.TM.org <https://uspandits.tm.org/>. All donations are
greatly appreciated and will make a difference.

We will be sitting in chairs. Be sure to bring water or something to drink, and
small snacks if needed. There will be a short break between each recitation.

We hope you can join us for this auspicious celebration!

Jai Guru Dev,

Sandy and Bhupendra

US Pandit Program

Email: uspand...@tm.org <mailto:uspand...@tm.org>

Web: USPandits.TM.org <https://uspandits.tm.org/>

641-470-7027

Information and Directions:

Leather (purses, belts, wallets, watch bands or cell phone cases) should not be
brought into the building. We also ask that you don't bring cameras, video or
other recording equipment into the Hall. There is a shoe area at the entrance.

Please dress appropriately.

Please don’t attend if you are not feeling well or if you have a cough.

Directions:

>From Fairfield, take Highway 1 north to Airport Road.
Turn left onto Airport Road until the stop sign on Jasmine Avenue.
Turn right onto Jasmine, go past The Raj and turn left on 170th Street.
Continue for about 2 miles, past the Rukmapura Park Hotel and turn right into
the parking lot.
Follow the green and white “Special Event Parking” signs.
Copyright © 2018 BSF, All rights reserved.