<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

minor "gurus".

Don't

> > > OK. Sorry. It "seemed" to to me.
> > >
> > > Out of sincere curiousity what did you mean?
> >
> > Boy, I honestly don't know how to say it any more
> > clearly than I did.
> >
> Yes, clear writing is a bitch isn't it.
>
> You said "To me, it reads more like a 'Test of Characteristics I
Don't
> Think Gurus Should Have.' "
>
> 1) More than what?

More than a reasonably objective list.

> 2) Was there than any actual point you were making?

Gee, no, my fingers were having spasms, and I put them
on the keyboard just to see what they'd type out.

 Because "Test of
> Characteristics I Don't Think Gurus Should Have " at face value is
> exactly what the list is. That you explicitly made such a post
appears
> (to me) that you have an implied opinion about it. If you don't fine
> -- but it justs seems a pretty redundant post. Something you are not
> prone to.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM