Scientists? The Fairfield meditating community loves theory.
 The Russian blogger conspiracy theory of this would read:

 News-feed..

 The Higgs Boson particle is unstable!
 ...Physicists found that our universe will end with a second 'Big Bang'
because of the unstable Higgs Boson particle. A Higgs Boson can upend the laws
of physics at any moment. Science researchers think our universe will likely
end with a big, sudden bang. That's according to new research from a group of
Harvard physicists, learning that destabilization inherent in the Higgs Boson —
a tiny quantum particle that gives other particles mass —  leads to a huge
explosion of energy. The end.

 However on FFL, if this news makes non-science people uncomfortable know this
to be true that the regular practice of meditation is known to reduce sweating
of the hands from nervous anxiety disorders. -Jai Guru You

 #

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Scientists are probably making some outrageous theories about this particle in
the near future.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/38aea0ab-ad8a-3c3f-a63c-0288cab94c14/a-second-%27big-bang%27-could-end.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/38aea0ab-ad8a-3c3f-a63c-0288cab94c14/a-second-%27big-bang%27-could-end.html