Carde,

 I think NASA is now developing very sensitive telescopes that can analyze
light from exoplanets and thus make scientific inferences if life there exist.
They may be able to conclude if there are animals or fish there or if they move
on the planet in a cyclical or seasonal basis.  This next development should
create some interest for everyone here on earth.

 But we still have not found any evidence of ETs from the SETI telescopes.  In
the near future,  cosmologists may evidently accept the fact the universe is
infinite is filled with other pocket universes, or multiverse, as we have seen
in Leonard Susskind's lecture.  Given that scenario, the Drake Equation would
be more acceptable as evidence/formula  for the existence of ETs.

 Eventually, can the TMO develop a meditation technique to contact ETs in the
distant worlds and communicate with them in superluminescent speed.  This
method would be more practical than using rocket ships to find or visit them.
When MMY was still alive he said that there were TMers who were able to visit
the Moon and Mars through meditation alone.  This is similar to what the
ancient rishis were able to do, as written in Srimad Bhagavatam.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 Aliens Exist! World Leader Slips Up On "People From Other Planets" & More!
7/9/16

 https://youtu.be/bXA0fOTgQYc?t=6m22s https://youtu.be/bXA0fOTgQYc?t=6m22s