Bhairitu,

 From what I've read,  MMY considered the TM Siddhi Program, especially the
flying yoga, to be the top of the line in TM techniques.   He considered this
to be better than the various advanced techniques that were offered to people
who have learned the initial TM mantra.

 I've heard of rumors that there are some TMers who have levitated and not hop
as we commonly see in the public videos.  There were even rumors that there
were some people who were able to walk through walls.

 Personally, I would like to hear stories of some TMers who can tell us that
they have seen MMY in their visions and what the TMO will become in the next
few years.

 Folks splinted off to separate groups which are private unlike FFL or FFL-2.
This was never much a place for "true believers" anyway as the TMO has their
own places for that.  TM to me became Yoga Lite after I became aware of it's
limitations.  MMY not being an acharya sort limited what he could.  Those who
wanted more moved on.