Same concern for the Jerry Jarvis materials. I was in phone conversations
several times the last in the last few years about this. Jai Guru Dev.  He was
interested in having it go to a special collection but did not want to give it
over yet because he felt he had more work to do with it.

 A best circumstance for Jerry’s material is to arrange to have it go to a real
academic scholarly library. It is worthy as a whole collection. Don’t let
anybody cherry pick it.  Arrange to have it go. Box it and put in on pallets
and let it go where it can be accessioned, saved and made available digitally.

 I don’t know who is helping Jerry’s estate but there are steps to make to save
what he collected. He was telling me about what he had and there are some
incredible sets of archival things that ought to stay together. It is an
important history that should be somewhere trusted where it can be found.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Vince, This is really good news.
 There is a great virtue in whole collections like the Lutes material
 in keeping them together for interested scholarship to come along later to
find. I can think of four academic libraries that would be open to taking them
as a collection in tack.

 I have opened special collections related to the TM story at four different
university scholarly libraries. Academic libraries would be great places to
save your material as a collection where people would have free access to them.
Giving things to the MUM library is questionable as to how the material might
be edited, thrown out, and what the future access might be.

 However real scholarly libraries can be quite good as safe places to have
material kept in tack and freely available to subsequent study.  The Lutes
material because he was viewed in such conflict with the Trust of TM probably
ought to go to a real library somewhere to be safe.

 I will email you separately about my experience with this and some particular
contacts. There is a collection on the West Coast where the archival staff
would understand what you have and the material would be a perfect fit to what
they already have.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <vince.fortherec...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Dear Fairfield Life,
 Just to set the record straight:
  Several items from the TM related Memorabilia that I have collected over the
years, I had placed for sale to try to help a family dear to me who had fallen
on hard economic times (one of the family members had terminal cancer,)
However, since nobody showed any interest in acquiring any of the few items
that I had placed up for sale, I withdrew any further efforts to sell anything.
Nothing had been sold. And the primary person who I was trying to help fulfill
their last wish, subsequently died.

 Therefore, I no longer have any reason to sell any of the items. Hence, the
few items that I had up for sale, as well as the rest of my entire collection
of Memorabilia, will be given away for free to the most worthy individuals
and/or institutions. I have had and enjoyed this collection for many years, so
it is time to pass the items along so that they may be enjoyed by others. Two
of the most precious of items have already been given away to private
individuals!.

 Jai Guru Dev,

Vince Daczynski