email:  ..members of Mother Divine and to Members of Purusha and every person
who was close to Maharishi (MMY) confided in us that  foretold that the
impending phase-transition from Kali-Yuga into full blown Sat-Yuga would occur
between 2020 and 2025 at which time MMY said that chaos would reign in the
streets of the world like a living nightmare too horrible to describe.  Oddly
enough, MMY's predictions seem to coincide in time-space with Dr. McPherson's
which in my mind provides a valence of creedence to McPherson's predicted
time-frame.

 reply email: Good luck to any serious, rational, science-based person trying
to debunk the science now! There are more peer-reviewed journal hot links than
one could click on and read through in a week!

 P.S. The 69 Self-Reinforcing Climate Feedback Loops all with hot links start
about half-way down the essay.
 https://guymcpherson.com/climate-chaos/climate-change-summary-and-update/
https://guymcpherson.com/climate-chaos/climate-change-summary-and-update/

 wrote :

 Maharishi would host/promote symposia to consider matters.  Inviting speakers
and papers. Conversation. Consideration.

 Radical Change is happening Now: Rapid Climate Change
 This needs wider platform for consideration.
 Think of the papers that could be given, the titles..
 A Conference program, published.. Presentations, Presenters...

 Radical Transcendentalism, Phenomenology and Rapid Climate Change.

 Iowa Farming and Carbon sequestration

 Greenhouse Agriculture in a Hot House

 Public Policy and Transportation

 Earth Science

 Architecture and Global Warming. Designing for a warmer future.

 Civil Order in a Changing World.

 Global Economies and Meteorology, Changes in Iowa

 etc.,

 .a same kind of anti-science discredit they try to pull on meditation
research.

  ..

 FW: emails:
 reply: Yes, we know that the majority of scientists disagree with Dr.
McPherson.

 This does not surprise us since we know that precious few if any scientists
ever accepted Maharishi's scientific work yet we all know the validity of that
body of evidence. I encourage you to do some personal research by peer reviewed
published scientific research before you accept the unsubstantiated conclusions
of others less informed and certainly less validated in their opinions .

 It is one thing to disagree with Dr. McPherson's hypothesis it is quite
another to refute the peer reviewed and published scientific papers underlying
his position.
 "Three years to safeguard our climate"
http://www.stockholmresilience.org/research/research-news/2017-07-02-three-years-to-safeguard-our-climate.html

http://www.stockholmresilience.org/research/research-news/2017-07-02-three-years-to-safeguard-our-climate.html

 "..all in one summary essay on conservation biologist Dr. Guy McPherson's
website, including links for 69 individual runaway feedback loops. This is the
Clarion call for transcendence meditators to come together in groups and change
the catastrophic future of mankind into Heaven on Earth. Everyday matters.

 https://guymcpherson.com/ climate-chaos/climate-change- summary-and-update/
https://guymcpherson.com/climate-chaos/climate-change-summary-and-update/

 P.S. The 69 Self-Reinforcing Feedback Loops all with hot links to the peer
review research start about half-way down the essay."

 FW: Paradigm Change..the last week in May atmospheric scientists at:
http://www.copernicus.eu/ http://www.copernicus.eu/  reported a huge albeit
temporary spike in Methane gas release in the northern hemisphere. This
indicated to us that we may not even have 1-3 years before the 'preverbal SHIT
hits the fan' as Dr. McPherson so aptly referred to what is about to unfold.

 FW email: "..Finally we must inspire and motivate those present that
collective consciousness can and must alter this apparent scientific
inevitability of climate change.  Now is the final call for our consciousness
based community to rally together in large groups to routinely do their
meditation practices."

 An Irony is that climate change peer review science and meditation peer review
science are both met with the same strategies of character assassination,
assertions by false truth, posing doubt about the economy being able to afford
remediation and skepticisms sown about science in whether correlation means
causation. In the same way that the scientists of meditation have known the
hateful works of the deniers the same strategies carried out by the same kind
of anti-science people and ideologies the meditation scientists can have a lot
of empathy for climate change scientists by shared experience.

 Public Policy should be driven by Science. Considering the science of climate
change and science of meditation it is worth making a stand in human life.
 "Live urgently: meditate now! The end is plainly very near!"
 We can contribute spirituality in to the rational consideration of of the
consequent of Arctic Ice Melt.

 Considering Human life brings up spirituality right away.
 Such overwhelming fatalism like the climate science gives will bring
 the push back of materialistic nihilism. Spirituality then as we know it in
our
 meditational experience is the antidote to all that of 'nothing of purpose' and
 materialistic thinking.
 The meditating community has its work cut out for it with the
 reaction to the stark climate research. The argument is rational.

 https://guymcpherson.com/2018/05/nihilism-nonsense/
https://guymcpherson.com/2018/05/nihilism-nonsense/

 "Doom sayers"? Not entirely, some scientists are quite rational and spiritual.
We see the same kind of anti-science character discredit with the climate peer
review science that establishment ideologies try to pull on meditation peer
review science research.

 Yes, Prof. Guy McPherson's peer review based earth science just may not be
rationally fluent with the spiritual side of the  science like the broader
meditation peer review research offers.

 He has responded positively to an invitation to come to a climate change a
conference symposium at Maharishi University of Management to consider related
matters. He seems an extremely compassionate rational guy who ought to be part
of a conversation about public policy.

 These doom sayers are forgetting the Almighty Power of Being which is the
source of  life, love and the bliss for sentient beings in the entire universe
or multiverse.  They've limited their view based on frail human understanding
and intelligence.

 Paradigm Change: Runaway Global Climate

 Arctic Ice Melt and the Paradigms Shift..
 Interview with Conservation Biologist Dr. McPherson – Mankind Will Be Extinct
in 8 Years or Less h
https://www.youtube.com/embed/cw0AAsGaDg0?start=6&end=1078&version=3ttps://www.youtube.com/embed/Gh30Kx1o5lI?start=219&end=1426&version=3
 https://www.youtube.com/embed/Gh30Kx1o5lI?start=219&end=1426&version=3
 .