Try a Facebook corporate chart.

On 07/26/2018 12:37 PM, jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I don't have Zuckerberg's birth data.  So, I can't determine what is causing this loss in his life.  If anyone has his birth data, please let us know.

A lot of tech companies have fallen into unethical practices.  But you're an astrologer and should know that many of them rose to success due to a good planetary period and will fall when they hit a bad one.  Most companies become "has beens" when the fall hits.

I never did Facebook because I had my own web sites. Funny thing was recently Facebook HR was offering me employment there.  I couldn't believe they were serious but they were and apparently tired of wasting money on young college grads with degrees but no talent nor experience in life.

    On 07/26/2018 12:30 AM, jr_esq@... <mailto:jr_esq@...>