Teleconference with
 Tony Nader, M.D., Ph.D., M.A.R.R.

 on Sept. 2 & 3

 at 1:30 pm in the
 Maharishi Patanjali Golden Dome
 Dear Friend,
 We are pleased to announce that Tony Nader, M.D., Ph.D., M.A.R.R, head of the
international TM ® organizations, will be hosting another beautiful, two-day
teleconference on Maharishi Vedic Science SM for the course participants
attending the WPA at the Ideal Life Campus.
 All Sidhas and Governors who are not participating in this special WPA are
invited to the Maharishi Patanjali Golden Dome to join the teleconference at
1:30 pm on Sept. 2 & 3.
 PLEASE NOTE: A current Dome badge is required. To update your badge, please
apply here. https://www.invincibleamerica.org/apply/
 Questions for Dr. Nader
 After answering questions from course participants, Dr. Nader will also
respond to remaining questions from our last Q&A on July 28 & 29.

 If there's time, Dr. Nader will address any additional questions from Dome
attendees. Feel free to submit new questions here.
https://enjoy.tm.org/askdrnader