Comment below:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lupidus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I was present when Maharishi talked about the future in terms of
> teachers leaving him. He described two signs to look for:
> 1) Strong verbal "devotion" to Guru Dev.
> 2) Starting to use other pictures of Guru Dev than the one he choose
> for Puja.
>
> It's already happening.
>
> Like everything else Maharishi has said will happen, in due time.

**SNIP TO END**

I think this deserves comment.

If a person who has been in the TMO, particularly as an initiator, and
feels devotion to Guru Dev it is precisely because Maharishi has
introduced and fostered that devotion, first by his own manifest
devotion to Guru Dev, and secondly by teaching many of us puja to Guru
Dev.  You can't regularly worship someone without feeling a certain
way about them.  At least that's been my experience.

And, as re the picture thing, when I do puja to Guru Dev I'm doing
puja to him and not to his picture (or a reproduction of a painting of
his picture).  I love all the pictures of Guru Dev, including that
painting, but it's just a representation of the person who was Brahman
incarnate.  The image is not the person.  The image just gives you a
point of focus for That which is beyond all images.

I don't want to tell you how to feel about what you heard Maharishi
say, but I do feel that your point overlooks the simple and sincere
devotion that many of us have for Guru Dev, and as LB pointed out,
such devotion remains one of the biggest reasons for our continuing
acknowledgement and appreciation of Maharishi's fundamental and
lasting influence in our lives.

Thanks to everyone for all your postings re Guru Dev.

Jai Guru Dev

Marek