This “Dome Numbers” subject thread extends clear back to 2006 and follows
through the life cycle of what was the Invincible America Assembly (the IAA).
 Within the thread are chronicled the ups and downs of ‘the Dome Numbers’ and
what anguish there was over local meditators who would not come out for the
Dome group program. Of course there is a longer story there related to ‘the
guidelines’ as they were used to separate people from the Dome group meditation.

 This October 2010 post below chronicles part of a second episode where I was
denied a Dome meditation badge. This was for having visited Ammachi at some
earlier time.  “There is something about Ammachi in your file, tell us about
that.”

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Well, it is official.
 I could've helped