Regardless it is okay, the Meissner-like effect is a good enough metaphor for
the experience of superradiance where two or more gather in meditation.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <archonan...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 The Meissner effect results in a magnetic field being repelled in a
superconducting metal. So what is being repelled with meditation? City-Data.com
reports that Fairfield has more crime than 67.6% of U.S. cites and other
reports indicate Fairfield rates a C+ for crime, 20% higher than the national
average and 43% higher than the rest of Iowa.
https://www.areavibes.com/fairfield-ia/crime/
https://www.areavibes.com/fairfield-ia/crime/

 Fairfield has the largest group of TM meditators and sidhas in the U.S. and
crime is worse in proximity to this group, so clearly the program is not
repelling crime, and this statistic is the one used to justify the program, so
clearly the Meissner-like effect is a false analogy in relation to crime.

 If anything is being repelled, it seems to be people who would like to
meditate in the domes.

 Amenities, cost of living, and education in Fairfield seem pretty good, but it
is a lousy place to look for a job, for weather, and only fair for housing.
Where I live the cost of living is high, but we have much lower crime, over
FOUR TIMES LOWER than Fairfield, IA and 60% lower than the national average and
almost no meditators are here.

 I left Fairfield, IA, a couple of decades ago, and am much better for it. The
demographic facts indicate the Meissner-like effect does not work.

 On Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 1:53:12 AM GMT, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com