> On Nov 11, 2018, at 2:54 PM, Bhairitu noozgur...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
> <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> The US had a cheese glut this summer which was good for consumers. The
> nearby supermarket was selling Tillamook at $3 a package (usually 8 oz)
> so I picked up a package of extra sharp which rang up for $5.  I
> complained about the price because it was marked $3 on the shelf.  They
> came back and had removed the $3 price but had to give that price to
> me.  I explained that there was a cheese glut which I had read about a
> couple weeks earlier and I had bought the same package at another store
> for $3.  They looked clueless

Maybe that’s because you seem to be privy to info nobody else is.  What on
earth is a “cheese glut” anyway?  Was there a big sale on dairy cows earlier on
or something?

> because these people never follow what is
> happening in the commodities market.  In fact they don't teach store
> staffs much at all about how retail works

Yup, that’s gotta be it.  If everyone isn’t up on the latest cheese glut
info...lol...it’s obviously because they’re ignorant and uninformed.