In order to prevent a repeat of the incident in which apparently, Tom Pall
uploaded a bunch of x-rated photos and then notified Yahoo that our chat had
x-rated photos, thus causing our reclassification to the adult category, we
have limited all members to read-only access for files, photos, links,
database, and calendar. If you would like to upload something, please notify
Gullible Fool ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or me. We'll then temporarily lift the
limitation, and impose it again after you're finished. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Rick and GF