They used to go around to meetings and take down license plates, lol can’t you
just see one of those idiots in a suit doing that?

OTOH, I don’t see why anyone would still care or want to get back into the
“dome,” with its mold and aging population and all 300 people left.  Imo you
gotta be nuts at this point to still see any value.

Sal

  • [FairfieldLife] R... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]