Jaya Guru Datta

 Some random thoughts presented here.

 Guru Tattva is what was missing in the TMO and continues to be THE most
important element for the success of any venture.
 Only a True Guru can bring the celestial realm to devotees on Earth.

 We were told that the TMO followed the Shankaracharya Tradition and Holy
Masters.
 Doesn’t that mean that the teachings of Adi Shankara should be taught and
preserved?
 Where in the TMO is this being propounded?

 Adi Shankara did not say that meditation was the fastest most efficient method
to attain Liberation in this Kali Yuga. “Bhaja Govinda!” Nama Sankirtana is
what He commanded as _THE_ path.
 We named the Holy Masters in the puja prayer, but did anyone tell us who did
what in order to be in that lineage?
 Parashara, Vyasa, Shuka. Amazing gifts from these Maharishis that we were
never given nor encouraged to pursue.

 We all knew how high we felt after chanting the initiation mantras.

 Imagine getting, learning and singing the thousands of cognitions by a True
Guru, a _Real_ Maharishi.

 "Sri Guru Gita" is THE MOST POWERFUL PRAYER.
 Sri Swamiji sings it ever so beautifully on the album “Sri Guru Gita” Which He
also sends us to Kailasa just listening to it.

 Here is link to Sri Guru Gita with lyrics and meaning:
 https://vimeo.com/49740465 https://vimeo.com/49740465

 In Verse 123, Lord Shiva tells that if this "Guru Gita" is read, listened to,
written or given to other, in all devotion, ignorance is dispelled.
 No other text can claim this.
 The key here is DEVOTION.

 In verse 124, Lord Shiva says it is 16 times more powerful than _any_other
prayer.
 It has the uniques capability to dispel all sins, destroys all hurdles and
difficulties.
  No other prayer does that.

 Lord Shiva tells in “Sri Guru Gita” that there is no concept greater than Guru.

 In verse 137 He tells Goddess Parvati:

 “Guravō bahavassanti śiṣya vittāpa hārakāḥ
 Durlabhassa Gururlōkē śiṣya santāpa hārakaḥ”
 Meaning:
 There are many Gurus in the world who plunder the wealth of their disciples.
 But it is very difficult to get a Guru who robs the disciples of their
passions.

 Have you ever read the Guru Ashtakam” that was composed by Adi Shankara?

 Nothing greater than Guru.

 What Guru Tattva teaches is that when one's Guru passes, they should seek out
another Guru.

 Om Namah Shivaya