Very encouraging!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kceoPbS6nXk
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kceoPbS6nXk>
Dr. William Li, M.D., President, CEO and Medical Director of The Angiogenesis
Foundation (2018, 1 minute)
April 28, 2018

“I think we’re at this really incredibly exciting and awkward moment in
medicine where we are starting to realize that the most important intervention
will be our defense. We need to mount the first human expedition of the 21st
century that is not to the great out of doors, which is what we’ve done in
earlier centuries, but our 21st-century expedition is inside our bodies to
really explore the wilderness of what our health actually means.

"When you actually preserve the body’s ability to defend itself, even when
you’re in your 80s, if you give it a chance, your own immune system can
completely eradicate widespread cancer. That’s amazing!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjkzfeJz66o
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjkzfeJz66o>
TED-Ed Talk
Can we eat to starve cancer?  (2014, 20 minutes)
Dr. William Li presents a new way to think about treating cancer and other
diseases: anti-angiogenesis, preventing the growth of blood vessels that feed a
tumor. The crucial first (and best) step: Eating cancer-fighting foods that cut
off the supply lines and beat cancer at its own game.

********************************

Related YouTube videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3hAdey4NW4
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3hAdey4NW4>
Top 10 Anti-Angiogenic Foods (2018, 5 minutes)
Berries
Olive oil
Pumpkin
Tuna
Sea cucumber
Licorice
Mushroom
Turmeric
Nutmeg
Cherries

********************************

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRTjmVP6Rvo
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRTjmVP6Rvo>
Top 20 Cancer-Killing Foods  (2017, 30 minutes)

Turmeric
Bone broth
Grapes
Green tea