--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> on 12/23/05 12:30 AM, TurquoiseB at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > Bob is dealing in fantasy. When Maharishi was in the
> > US for the first Merv TV show, the hotel bill for
> > his four days' stay at the Beverly Wilshire
> > hotel was in six figures.
>
> Did that include the whole entourage, most of whom would have
> picked up their own tab?

I clarified in a subsequent post.  The bill for Maharishi's
room alone was over $200,000 for four days.  The reason is
that he required us to rent the whole floor plus the rooms
directly above and directly below his room on the adjacent
floors.  No one else stayed on this floor or in any of these
rented rooms.  The people in the "entourage," if they stayed
at that hotel, stayed floors away and paid for their own
lodging.