However, figure that the more evident relationship with climate change is not
with YF but much more with a voracious larger materialism. A more particular
relationship is about how the profligate, meditators and non-meditators, live
their material profligate lives spending lives as such their own time and life
energy while on earth. Is evidently just so terrible what it is come to..

 "profligate consumers of energy"

 1. adjective:
 recklessly extravagant or wasteful in the use of resources.
 "profligate consumers of energy"
 synonyms:

 wasteful, extravagant, spendthrift, improvident, prodigal, immoderate,
excessive, thriftless, imprudent, reckless, irresponsible

 noun
 a licentious, dissolute person.
 synonyms:
 libertine, debauchee, degenerate, reprobate, roué, lecher, rake, loose-liver,
dissolute person;

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Besides, as advised by FF conversation about this:
 “..YF directs a relationship between the lightbody and akasha activating the
relationship that we are mostly space, where space is brought to the fore and
then the body responds. This activation is spontaneously felt as the flying
experience. This is a nonlinear time-space phenomena sustained in the
transcendent. This comes in a group more successfully, built in a group where
this is activated by the larger group like the grace state of the ecstatic
evangelical.
 But YF is very particular to an experience with it where the sense of
identification of the body becomes loose. Practicing YF for hours of a lifetime
does not necessarily make one a more effective person in life, as we have seen
here.
 Hence, YF is not directly related to the polar vortex of global climate change
that we see otherwise.” Jai Guru Dev

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 No, If there were this causal relationship to this particular climate
phenomena of the Polar Vortex then the Sidhis relationship evidently would be
inversely related. The numbers of people attending meditation in the Domes is
incredibly small in present times.

 AEGTC '76-'77, Switzerland

Cardemaister wonders:

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <he...@hotmail.com> wrote :

 Because it's so bloody cold in the US of A now, I wonder if there are lots of
Yogic Flyers doing the program together  these days?'

 During my flying block around Xmas -78 the temperature in Switzerland might
have been even about -40 degrees Celsius (and the same in Fahrenheit?). In
Helsinki Finland it was, I seem to recall, most of the two week's time about
-30 degrees Celsius.