In North America, the political and economic factors are at work which
contributed to the formation of NAFTA.  The Europeans knew this which made them
form the European Union.

 In the distant future, I can see that the countries south of the border will
be aligned closer to the US in fighting drugs and promoting trade agreements.
There could be a possibility that some parts of Mexico or Central America would
want to be added as new states in the US Union.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <nelsonriddle2001@...> wrote :

 In our country, seeing who is sponsoring the Migration and what their agenda
is, I  would
 believe it could be political.