--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Generosity is the giving of your time and talents to help improve
the lives of
> others. I would say MMY passes that test to all but the most
cynical observers.
> It seems that you see no value  at all in what he has done. I
would call you a
> TN (true nonbeliever), which is a bit like being a TB in the sense
that you have
> to ignore huge swaths of evidence in order to maintain your point
of view,
> come hell or high water.

******************

The phonies who knock MMY are like those who knocked Jesus and his
devotees when a woman put an expensive oil on Him:

"some had indignation within themselves and said, why was this waste
of the ointment made? For it might have been sold for more than
three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they
murmured against her."

http://www.clarion-call.org/extras/who.htm

The fact is, nobody could do enough to honor a great saint like
Maharishi, but there are always demonic sorts who feel impelled to
attack the holy -- not that that is not a path to enlightenment:

http://members.cox.net/apamnapat/entities/Shishupala.html