Know anyone with a smart meter?  Valuable testing is available
Smart meters are needed soon for testing

In the ongoing effort to determine if smart meters are safe, Jay Marcus,
Attorney is seeking to contact Alliant customers who are currently using a
smart meter.  We are specifically looking for smart meter customers who live in
each of the Fairfield communities, including Utopia Park and Maharishi Vedic
City. However, any Alliant customer in Iowa would be helpful.

How you can be of help

We are asking you to contact your friends, neighbors or work associates who
have smart meters to ask if they would be willing to allow for the testing of
their meters to determine the safety of their units.  If they choose to
participate, we will ask them to sign a simple consent form.  The testing,
depending on the orders of the Iowa Utilities Board, will be sometime in the
next few months, and will not cost them anything.  No one will enter their
home, they do not have to be at home or do anything to allow for the testing.
The testing will take but a few minutes so it is possible that they may not
know that the test was actually done, and the results of each individual test
will not be identified as coming from their meter or be made public in any way.

The goal of this test is not to convince anyone to opt out

The purpose of the test is NOT to convince the customer that they should opt
out, but the customer can ask for the results of the test if they want.  By
participating in this test they are not acting in support of Fairfield Safe
Meters or Alliant, neither will they become involved in the hearings or
activities of the Iowa Utility Board.

Your help is needed right away

If you know of anyone who might accept the testing, please send this email to
them.  We'd appreciate as many responses to this email as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support!

Fairfield Safe Meters Inc.
1960 Sapphire LaneFairfield, IA 52556
641-919-5566
fairfieldsafemete...@gmail.com <mailto:fairfieldsafemete...@gmail.com>

Those ready to participate in the test will get useful information about their
own meter and also  help determine how the community can best deal with the
situation.

To Consent: Those who consent can either sign, scan and email me the consent
form, or simply email me with their name and address and say that they
authorize me to sign the consent for them. To participate they must be the
owner of the residence or a renter who pays the utility bill.
Thanks.
Jay Marcus
Marcus Law Offices
1946 Mansion Drive