Dear Friends,

I want to recommend that you consider subscribing to Neshret Rashidov’s
elevating daily emails. Each email has a photo and quote from Maharishi or,
occasionally, Guru Dev.

Neshret is from Macedonia and has been a Governor since 1988. He lives in
Seelisberg, Switzerland, where he's been working with Maharishi Ayurveda for 33
years.

Neshret’s email address is below.

Jai Guru Dev,
Dick