What I've heard is that the clinic will be much lower priced than the Raj, but
at least to start, they will only be offering abhyanga, shirodhara, and basti.
Great if you're just looking for basic PK in FF, but if you have your heart set
on discount pizhichil, pinda, etc.you're out of luck.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <lunabean...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Trying to find out more about the coming MUM PK clinic, pricing info,
eligibility and levels & quality of AV services. I hear it opens in December.
Seems like a good idea but my friends currently got o India for PK and
recommend that I do the same. Suggestions anyone? Info or insights? Gratitude. -
 Miche M