 From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:20 PM
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Does the universe have a purpose?

 Rick,

 Nice hearing from you again!  Is it time for the old members to come back
according to the jyotish chart of this site?  Regarding your comment,  I agree
with you in part.  But I would add that it is like a machine with consciousness
in it.  I got this idea from a Stanford professor who presented a lecture
stating that galaxies can emerge in any parts of the multiverse, implying that
a witness is needed to materialize the event.  He implied that the witness
could be any of  the Olympus gods.  Or in Vedic terms, the witness could be any
of the devas or prajapatis, who are discussed in the Srimad Bhagavatam.

 us---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
<rick@... mailto:rick@...> wrote :
 I think the universe is an evolution machine, starting out as hydrogen and
evolving more and more complex forms which can more fully embody the
Intelligence from which the universe arose.

 Rick Archer
 Buddha at the Gas Pump
 https://batgap.com https://batgap.com