October 8, 2019

An Invitation to Affordable
Maharishi PanchakarmaSM
Treatments on Campus

Dear Friends of MUM,

I am excited to announce that our new Maharishi AyurVeda Integrative Health
Center is now ready to start booking Maharishi Panchakarma (PK) appointments.

The International PK Trainers are here and are now training ten new PK
Technicians in the latest PK techniques. Training will conclude on Oct. 6th and
we are now booking appointments starting October 14 and onward.

Panchakarma is an integrated series of treatments and procedures that, taken
together, very effectively dislodge impurities from the cells and tissues and
flush them from the body.

The affordable approach and research & teaching orientation of MUM’s new clinic
— combined with the luxurious setting and comprehensive treatment programs at
The Raj — makes Fairfield America’s premiere destination for Ayurvedic
knowledge and treatments.

Affordable Pricing of Treatments

With our new, affordable programs you can enjoy the benefits of PK on campus —
and avoid international travel, passports and visas, jet lag, and the
air-quality and herbal-purity issues found at many international destinations.

The full Maharishi Panchakarma program offer includes three treatments each day
with two technicians. Treatments are full length and basti is included..

Full Treatment Program - $325/day

$100 Introductory Discount: If you are interested in learning more or
scheduling a treatment program and receiving a $100 discount on a 3-day or
longer treatment please submit the form at:

https://mum-clinic.org/introductory-discount
<https://mum-clinic.org/introductory-discount>
Note: Treatment must be scheduled to start by December 31, 2019 to receive the
$100 discount.

Treatment Consultation Program with Vaidya Manohar under the Supervision of Jim
Davis, D.O.

At this time, with Vaidya Manohar in-residence, there is a precious opportunity
to schedule an affordable $150 consultation program where Vaidya Manohar will:

make recommendations for your home cleansing program,
meet you in person for 15 minutes before you begin treatment to recommend your
treatment program, and
meet you in-person for 15 minutes at the end of your treatment to provide
post-treatment recommendations for herbs and diet
I am very excited about launching this brand new, state-of-the-art teaching and
research clinic at Maharishi University of Management, with nearly 250
post-graduate AyurVeda health practitioners already in training under the
guidance of our world-renowned vaidyas and accomplished medical doctors.

The Raj, America’s premiere
Maharishi AyurVeda Health Center

The New Maharishi AyurVeda Integrative Health Center and adjacent in-residence
facility

I also want to support and acknowledge The Raj for its 27 years of tremendous
achievements, and for the leading role it continues to play in offering high
quality Maharishi Panchakarma programs in its luxurious and beautiful natural
setting.

With my very best wishes for your health and happiness,

John Hagelin, President
Maharishi University of Management

This message was sent to dickm...@lisco.com <mailto:dickm...@lisco.com> from
Maharishi University of Management,
1000 North 4th Street, Fairfield, IA 52557 United States.
To unsubscribe, reply to this email with 'unsubscribe' in the subject