A TM teacher, to a new generation he is attending more to the teaching of TM.

Close your eyes and transcend. To know and live unity of life is an age-old
quest of humanity. In all ages and cultures, people have gone beyond the
surface of reality to seek insight and understanding. I invite you to visit my
site for more about consciousness—what it is and how it functions.
drtonynader.com
http://drtonynader.com/?fbclid=IwAR2aazzRfebucWnlQuIf15ZCjCt_AAUaFaHel6WPQDjmCKH_-SmMm0B9Axg

Official page of Tony Nader MD PhD M.A.R.R.
 www.drtonynader.com
http://www.drtonynader.com/?fbclid=IwAR0t3_A7S9k0nBjEGlpumF0HWdGEG9lhGsXzXYfopr6tMfqN8yvgl1HmNwM

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 He appears to be staying quiet and staying out of any controversy.  Was this
part of MMY's instruction before he died?