Just about any astrologer looking at Trump's chart with Moon/Ketu
conjunct would see he would not make a good political leader but the
conjunction might be good for creativity as a game show host. By the
time all is finished he won't be able to run in 2020 and probably will
not still be in office.  But there's more going on than just Trump.  The
chickens from the 2008 bank bailout are coming home to roost and they'll
try to stick it to the middle class.

And you want to see an example of a US catastrophe, just look PG&E.
It's the largest utility in the US and too big for anyone to manage as
they demonstrated clearly this last week.  I think they're begging for
California to break them up so the execs can walk away and wash their
hands of it.