The Revolutionary Millenarian Transcendental Meditation Movement: Historically
it is remarkable to see the similarities in organizational lines of
relationship that is called on expecting and asking for broad change; with
reference to one of the other of the 20th Century's millenarian revolutionaries
by transliteration of Chairman Mao's quotations in to communal revolutionary
millenarian meditating TM-ism:

 “If there is to be revolution, there must be a revolutionary meditating
movement. Without a revolutionary meditating movement, without a movement built
on the scientific and revolutionary theory of the ME and group meditation and
in the style of science and spiritual experience of the Unified Field, it is
impossible to lead the practicing meditator and the broad groupings of the
meditators everywhere against the entrenched forces of reductionist
materialism, of deconstructionism and their running-dogs.”

 “A well-disciplined meditating movement armed with the theory and practice of
the ME, using the method of transcending meditation and linked with groups of
transcending meditators; an army of such transcendentalists under the
leadership of such a movement; a united front of all revolutionary spiritually
regenerative meditators and all revolutionary group transcendentalist
meditations under the leadership of such a revolutionary and millenarian
[belief in a coming ideal society and especially one created by revolutionary
action] movement -these are the three main weapons with which we have to defeat
that enemy of spiritless materialism.”

 etc., hence it flows from the Red Book of Mao's quotations.
 [hit the three dots on the post to find the further flow of quotations
transliterated.]

 Yours in Millenarian Revolution,
 -Buck in the Dome

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  It is everyone's duty now to come to meditation.
 -Buck in the Dome

 The force at the core leading our cause forward is the Transcendental
Meditation Movement.

 The theoretical basis guiding our spiritual experience and thinking is the
Meissner Effect, the ME, found in Natural Law and our manifestly Self-evident
empirical experience meditating.

> If there is to be revolution, there must be a revolutionary meditating
> movement. Without a revolutionary meditating movement, without a movement
> built on the scientific and revolutionary theory of the ME and group
> meditation and in the style of science and spiritual experience of the
> Unified Field, it is impossible to lead the practicing meditator and the
> broad groupings of the meditators everywhere against the entrenched forces of
> reductionist materialism, of deconstructionism and their running-dogs.
>

> > Without the organizing and facilitating efforts of our revolutionary
> > millenarian meditating movement, without the practicing meditator as the
> > mainstay of the mediating community, Humanity can never achieve a
> > millenarian's heaven on earth. ***
> > ***see heaven on earth:
> >

> > > The meditating movement is the core of leadership of the practicing
> > > meditator. Without this core, the cause of the ME cannot be victorious.

manifestly Self-evident experience meditating.